Friday, December 26, 2008


Christmas is always my favorite time of year. I love getting together with all of my loved ones. Christmas Eve is really a special treat with the family coming over for dinner, program and gifts. Christmas Day was especially wonderful. This is our last Christmas with Blake before his mission. It was great to spend the day with him and enjoyhis company. It is so great having him in our home as an "only child" , I am not sure he feels the same way though.
The girls have pictures of our Christmas Eve, so instead of blogging those pictures, I put some new ones up of Bub. His phone call Christmas evening with the whole family there had to be my highlight of the day. He looks so great and is doing so great. He is so happy and healthy. He has been gone just short of 1 year. I CANNOT believe how fast the time is speeding by!








3 comments:

Katy said...

What great pics of your son, he's not a boy anymore!! I'm with you, I too always look at your great blog, but don't always comment either!! I am just so glad the world's a smaller (much better) place with blogs!!!! I just love your family, Merry Christmas, Barb and Jay!!

Scott and Becky said...

Brent looks soooo great! Thanks for the pictures. Christmas with the "Last and only child" is really special; I agree. I remember two years ago when Austin was the only one home. Then the following July; he was out of the house and married! So you need to enjoy those "special moments.

mama said...

Glad you had a wonderful Christmas --- and it looks like the time is ticking away pretty fast for your missionary. Always love looking at your blog.
Claudia