Wednesday, April 8, 2009

My niece Amy and her husband Adam and their two boys came to Utah for a visit from Texas. We had pizza night so everyone could visit. We had a full house at my mom's home. Here is a picture of Grandma Great Dixie and 12 of 17 great grandchildren. There is at least one more on the way in August, any others?? It was quite a challenge to get them all on the couch at the same time and only one crying. We didn't even attempt to get them all to look at the camera and smile at the same time, at least Grandma Great is smiling. There is one 9 year old and the rest are 4 and under. We created happy memories tonight. I love my family.

3 comments:

Megan J. Dawson said...

I like that Dad's waving in the background.

Katy said...

oh my gosh, this is so cute! how many babies fit on one measly couch?? I love that you had a baby boom in your family... they'll LOVE reunions!

mama said...

What a great picture --- and Grandma Great Dixie --- looks so good. Is there anything besides families? Oh course some people choose dogs over kids --- can you believe?
Claudia