Tuesday, June 30, 2009

We have had such a great time getting Blake ready to leave on his mission and I realized that I haven't had anything posted about Bub for long time. He has been gone 18 months. SHOCKING! The time has truly flown by. He is doing great. He is so happy and he absolutely loves doing what he is doing. I don't have any pictures of the other Elder Jenkins yet from the MTC, but he is also doing great. He was in a very special meeting this past Sunday where a very small and select group of Elders were able to bless and pass the Sacrament for all the new mission presidents (Bub's included), all the General Authorities including all 12 Apostles, and the First Presidency. What an honor and privilege Blake has just had. I love missionaries and the work they do.





2 comments:

Scott and Becky said...

Has Brant lost some weight? He either looks way taller (could be cause his people are so short) or thinner. But he does look great!

mama said...

WOW he's tall --- and I think he's looking more and more like your Dad Barb. Looks like he's doing a great job --- I love having missionaries out --- so enjoy.
Claudia