Thursday, November 18, 2010

This month we celebrated our 31st anniversary. It can't possibly be that long ago that I was a teenager and still living at home with my parents, yet on the other hand, being a teenager and living at home with my parents seems like a different book I read or a movie a saw. Once upon a time Jay had very thick, curly, black hair and I weighed 117 lbs. Once again, that must have been a different movie. Things have certainly changed. Especially how much more I love Jay. He is my best friend.











































7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Barbara! What a cute post!

Irene said...

I love these pictures. I love your family! Congrats on the anniversary.

Austin & Shawnee said...

I love all the pictures.....so fun to see your kids when they were little. Happy Anniversary!

Megan J. Dawson said...

yea for 31 years. I love you guys!

Katy said...

Happy Anniversary to one of the BEST couples I know!!

Shannon said...

Happy Anniversary! I am terrible with dates and you called to wish me a happy anniversary and I totaly forgot it was yours. I love the pictrues. Hope the day was great.

Matt and Jess said...

Yeah for you guys!! I'm glad that you guys got married!! You made some really great, beautiful, and smart children :)