Thursday, June 12, 2008

Cambodia, Phnom Penh Mission



We started this blog to let anyone who wanted to know what was going in our lives, what was going on in our lives. Just to get you updated a bit, Brent left January 9th 2008 for the MTC to prepare to serve in the Cambodia, Phnom Penh mission. Hard decision after he received an appointment to both the Air Force Academy and West Point. I can not believe that he is just about a fourth of the way done. It seems like he just left yesterday. He is out in the country right now and absolutely loves where he is at, the people and what he is doing.

2 comments:

Candice said...

It is crazy how time flies! I am amazed at how he has grown...I still remember him as a littler (hee hee) guy from Rock Springs! Since my parents have moved there were times before their ward was split that I would see him and Blake in the halls at church and he was always so nice to stop and talk! He is a great guy and I wish him the best on his mission! I am glad that you joined the blogging crowd!

Nicole said...

Good to see you guys have entered the world of blogging. I'll check regularly :) Now if you could just get after my mom to keep up on her blog. She's been a slacker.