Thursday, June 19, 2008

A Little of my Childhood.




My mom is in charge of her family reunion this year. She asked if my sisters and I would help her in the planning.
We decided to make a quilt and raffle off. We are going to do a quilt with old photos on it. Meg and Ben downloaded so many great pictures from when I was a little girl. I was looking through them tonight and it made me feel a little nostalgic. The first picture is of my sisters and me. I am the youngest one. The next pic is with my little brother born 5 years after me. The last pic is my whole family the afternoon that I was baptized and the day we moved to Rock Springs Wyoming for 3 years. I love my family and wished we all lived closer together. When we have the quilt finished, I will post a picture of that.

No comments: