Monday, February 16, 2009

I am a little slow when it comes to blogging, some of you have pointed this out to me. So here is a new post or two.

A couple of weekends ago Jay and I drove up to visit my sister and her husband in Thatcher Idaho. They have a great place there. Jay was in 7th heaven. Mark has his own gun range in his own back yard. Mark has a shed with a wood burning stove so they could come in, get warm, reload their guns, have a cup of hot chocolate and head back outside to shoot. So, if we ever move again, you will find that we have moved in with Marilyn and Mark.



2 comments:

Irene said...

That is really cool, a "man club" in your own backyard. What a good idea. Matt would love that!

mama said...

That was neat that you took the trip north to see Mark and Marilyn --- next time stop and see Dave at his shop in Smithfield --- he'd like that. I think M & M know where the shop is.
Claudia