Saturday, February 21, 2009



Once a month Jay's siblings get together for dinner. Each has a turn to host. They can pick the restaurant of their choice or have it at their own home. Tonight we went to his sister Sue's home. She fixed a wonderful dinner that we all ate too much of. The conversation ALWAYS turns to politics, church and the "good old days". We laugh over the same stories that have been told for at least the last almost 30 years that I have been a part of this family. This is a great family that I am grateful to part of. I love you all!!!

3 comments:

Irene said...

I agree 100%!

Nicole said...

That's one good lookin' family

Scott and Becky said...

I still am kindof shocked at how short Suzanne looks next to her brothers. As women go; she is rather tall in her own right. But apparently NOT! Great picture. Is there any way I can get a copy?