Friday, August 21, 2009


Here are 4 of my very handsome sons.


Later this evening we had a welcome home bar b que for Thomas Luke (uncle Luke) because he has been gone to a Scout camp in California for two months where he was Scout Director over the field activities (gun range). It is sure good to have him home again. It was so nice to have everyone together again except for Brent and Blake who are in Cambodia and Colombia and we are grateful that they are there and not here.

Here is all of my darling grandchildren and my beautiful daughters



Okay so I am still computor illiterate and still trying to figure things out and I am very slow to figure, so bear with me. This is all a little confused but hopefull you get the picture-I had a really great day with all my family around.












































Today was one of those really great days. We started out with a pool party at Grandma's house. It was a very warm day. The kids had a great time in the water.

4 comments:

Shannon said...

It was a great day. I love the pictures.

Scott and Becky said...

Definately a "pay day" moment. Great pictures.

Matt and Jess said...

Those are great pictures, it was such a fun day!

mama said...

Fun Fun Fun ---
Beautiful daughters and grandchildren