Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Brent's release date is December 18th. The time has gone so quickly, it is shocking. Last month he was made AP. He is very, very busy, he loves his companion, says he is a great guy. The pictures posted below are of the one thing he wanted to do before he left the country. I don't know what this boy was thinking!!! Yes, that is a fried tarantula that Bub ate. You can buy them at every corner convenience store along with any other fried insect you might take a fancy to. If this is the kind of food they eat over there, no wonder he looks a little thinner to me, maybe I ought to go and live there for a while, I know I would rather go hungry than eat insects. Crazy boy!









9 comments:

Ami Paulsen said...

That is the scariest thing I've ever seen. The only comforting thing is that there is one less tarantula in the world.

Scott and Becky said...

SICK! At least Christmas will be great for you this year! Hopefully he will NOT bring insect gifts home.

j said...

Wow, Brent is brave. I don't mind trying new foods but tarantulas are a bit too much for me. :) That's pretty cool Brent is so open minded that he even tried eating bugs!

Stephanie said...

No Way! You couldn't pay me to do that... well I guess it depends on how much :) I can't believe it is almost time for him to come home! I enjoyed the previous pictures of your family- Good lookin' bunch.

April said...

Oh he is so brave! I wouldn't touch that with a 10 ft. pole.

Shannon said...

I thought it was gross when I read the email and he said he ate it. Seeing the pictures is 10 times worse.

Irene said...

Gross! I would never. I hate spiders.

Jennica said...

That is absolutely disgusting! I can't believe you already have his release date. That is so exciting!

mama said...

The time HAS gone by fast -- he'll be home before you know it.
AND I too couldn't eat insects --- well I guess I could IF I was really hungry. Looks like he's doing great.