Tuesday, January 12, 2010

I feel so bad about not blogging since before Brent returned home from Cambodia. I downloaded the pictures from the airprot and looked at them on this computor and now I cannot find them at all. I am so computor illiterate. Suffice it to say, HE LOOKS GREAT!!! I am so grateful to have him home. Now that he is here, I can honestly say it feels like he was never even gone. He is already busy with school (WSU) and track at WSU. I know that he serve Heavenly Father well and has planted many seeds. Welcome Home Bub. To see pictures of the airport, check out Jessies and Shannons blog:)

4 comments:

mama said...

OKAY OKAY --- you're forgiven --
I will check the other's blogs --- and I did miss your family picture Christmas Card this year --- but I will also forgive you for that.
Claudia

Austin & Shawnee said...

Brent does look awesome. I can't believe he's already home....It was fun to talk to you guys before we left. You're awesome and we love you!

Kelli said...

I am sure it is such a relief to have Brent home. He did such a great job on his talk in church. I wish I could have come to luch after, but Primary calls... Congrats on all the family news, new babies, so exctiting!!

Scott and Becky said...

It is good to have Brent home. I agree with Kelli; he did a great job talking in church and we even got an extra treat...He spoke in our ward today and also did an awsome job. He is such an excelent speaker.