Tuesday, March 2, 2010
















I gave up on blogging when I lost my downloaded pitures of Brent coming home from Cambodia after being gone for two years. Jessica searched and found them and Matt put them where they are supposed to be. Thanks you two for helping me out, now I don't have to give up. Here are a couple of pictures at the airport. Brent is doing super. He has been home 2 1/2 months. He is very busy with school and track at WSU. He is working most Saturdays and trying to get the dating in when he can find time. It is great to have him here.

2 comments:

Jennica said...

Great pictures! I am so glad you found them.

mama said...

Wow --- this was a nice surprise this morning to see you posted --- and had found your pictures. It's so sad when you think you've lost pictures. Glad to see the post.
Claudia