Friday, June 4, 2010

Could not have asked for a greater birthday present. This newest little grandbaby was not supposed to come for two more weeks. What a thrill it is to have her here a bit early, just in time to start celebrating a 50th birthday for me, another post to follow on the birthday parties. My photography of sweet Hailey leaves a lot to be desired because I am so busy watching her. I did not get any good pictures at the hospital but I will be sure to as the days go by and she grows like a weed.


4 comments:

Austin & Shawnee said...

Congrats! What a beautiful new grandbaby....and Happy Birthday!

Irene said...

Congrats! And Happy Birthday! I heard about what a fun party you had. :)

Kelli said...

I'm so glad I got to see little Hailey today at the shower. She is a cutie. Congratulations grandma!! Happy 50th b-day too!

Katy said...

Happy Birthday!!!! What a terrific gift! Hailey is beautiful... you have the greatest family in the world!!!!