Friday, June 11, 2010

My sweet and wonderful family made turning 50 great. I cannot begin to thank them for a HUGE surprise. The party was so fun. They completely took me off guard. Having Luke and Lisa there was shocking and Jed almost was there, but I had a great phone call from him earlier in the day. We had dinner, balloons, cake, gifts, husband, kids and grandkids. It doesn't get any better than this. Thanks so much and I love all of you so much. I was busy being at my party that I didn't get any phote, but the girls all did. You are great!!! Turning 50 was so easy.

4 comments:

Matt and Jess said...

Hope 50 was easy for you, at least you look and feel like you're 40!

Katy said...

I agree with Jess, you totally look 40!!! You're amazing and I'm so happy your family surprised you-- they are so great!!! love you!

Austin & Shawnee said...

I am so glad most of your kids made it! Plus what fun to have a surprise party....maybe I'll have to plan one for myself in the future. Hope you had a fabulous birthday!

anne said...

You are awesome ! Happy Birthday - you will find it is one of the best decades :) You DO look like a spring chicken still - as my dad would say !